About this schoolies site
Every year between mid-November and mid-December, thousands of year 12 students head to holiday destinations around Victoria and Australia to celebrate the end of school. It's an opportunity to relax after a hard year's work, spend time with your mates and celebrate the end of school.
Most people have the time of their lives at schoolies, but things can go wrong. Drink-spiking, sexual assault, violence, and alcohol and drug abuse can all turn a great schoolies experience into something you'd rather forget.
The Victorian Government wants your schoolies week to be as safe and enjoyable as possible, so youthcentral has developed this site in collaboration with:
- Bass Coast, Mornington Peninsula and Surf Coast Shires
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Country Fire Authority
- Lifesaving Victoria
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Health
- Director, Liquor Licensing
- Victoria Police
On this site you can find information to help you to:
- Plan for schoolies
- Celebrate safely and responsibly
- Know your rights
- Party in a way that keeps the locals happy too
Stay safe and have fun!
For further information or to make comments about this site, email the youthcentral team at email@example.com